How can I Help?
Here at Christian Neighbors, we take pride in our amazing volunteers! If you are looking to make a difference within our community, we can help you do that!
How can you help? Below, we have a few different ways that you can get involved:
- Volunteering! Click Here to download our volunteer application and give us a visit or send it via email to email@example.com
- Food Donations- We are always welcoming food donations to help stock our food pantry! Christian Neighbors feeds about 300 household PER MONTH!
- Monetary Donations- whether it be monthly, or a part of our legacy giving. We would not be able to reach the amount of people that we do, without the faithful support of our community! Thank you! Click Here to Donate!
- Are you having a party, birthday or anniversary celebration? Why not ask your guest to bring a donation in lieu of a gift and the donations can be made in honor of the celebration!
- The perfect gift- During the holidays, it can be hard to find the best gift for someone who has everything, someone your missing this season- You can make a gift in their memory/honor and We will send an acknowledgment! (Please be sure to list the type of gift, as well as who and where to send the acknowledgment!)
- We have so many fundraising events throughout the year! Dinner Auction with our great live and silent auction items, PATH Walk and Soup Suppers throughout the year! Check out our Events Tab!